Rhoads Bike car review






I
was on the internet the other day. a bit like you are now. but the difference was that I was semi working- a state I often fall into after 10 minutes of half heartedly (typo?) searching for a link to get for this site...

but I'm digressing.

I found this really cool contraption, (which doesn’t qualify as boys toy because it is not electric and has been superseded by the latest super bike xxx900 model (which interestingly enough goes 2% faster and makes you look ever so much baaaaadder.)

So here it is in all its glory^


If had a partner, I would secretly hope that she would nag me to get one. Then I would buy a new set of clothes and sunglasses and hey presto...we could go out for a secret ride together.
btw, if you clicked the link below and bought say, one each or one for a mate, you would make my day.

You actually would contribute happiness to my dull 24 hour stint.



2 comments:

SM Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miami car rental Under 25 said...


One way point Distance, miles Average Fuel Needed, gallons Average Cost of Required Fuel
Key West International Airport, FL 159 7 $18
Tampa International Airport, FL 282 11 $29
Orlando International Airport, FL 230 9 $23
New York City – John F. Kennedy Airport, NY 1291 50 $130
New York City – LaGuardia Airport, NY 1296 50 $130
Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport, GA 658 26 $68
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, FL 29 2 $5
Boston Logan International Airport, MA 1494 58 $151
Jacksonville International Airport, FL 362 14 $36
Palm Beach International Airport, FL 72 3 $8
Los Angeles International Airport, CA 2748 106 $276
Philadelphia International Airport, PA 1181 46 $120. More information read here: under 25 car rental . how old do you have to be to rent a car in miami